Thursday, September 26, 2013

Heather's Story - Mesothelioma Awareness Day

I received an amazing email from a new friend Heather last week. She asked if I would be willing to share her story today. She writes, in part, "I am a wife, mother, and a mesothelioma survivor. When my daughter was 3 ½ months old, I was diagnosed with this rare and deadly cancer, and given 15 months to live. Despite my grim prognosis, I knew that I needed to beat the odds for my newborn daughter, Lily. It’s been 7 years now and I feel that it’s my duty to pay it forward by inspiring others."

If you would please take a moment today to visit Dying to be Heard to simply learn a little about this condition, you would be doing yourself an amazing favor while making both Heather and me Happy in the process! Thanks. :)

No comments: